Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Short Review: The First Rule of Punk

The First Rule of PunkThe First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Pérez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fun book! The voice of the girl sounds much like that of a middle schooler. Though there are moments where you get a hint of grown up author. Cute story about a girl who doesn’t want to be like her “Super Mexican” mom. She wants to be more punk rock like her American dad. The story is about how she can embrace both cultures and really live the first rule of punk.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.