Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone,
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday month filled with joy and being with your loved ones. Today I'm just chillaxing with the family and keeping warm in our winter wonderland.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Meanwhile, a little snippet of how the holidays have been around here:

My sissies and I did Secret Sisters for Christmas this year through Draw Names, and these are my only bookish gifts this year as I got a new bed (that delayed delivery until right before the New Year). My family has been enjoying their Christmas, but for privacy, I do not post about them much online. They did get a new gaming console and have been playing pretty much non-stop. Anyhoo, check out a tag from one of my "Novel Teas." Each tag has a literary quote. Kind of a fun way to drink tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.