Thursday, November 23, 2017

Book Review: Click'd


Click'd by Tamara Ireland Stone
4.5/5 Stars

***I received a review copy of this title from NetGalley for my honest review***

Fast-paced book about a girl who gains confidence after going to coding camp over the summer. While there she came up with an app that helps people to make friends. She introduces the app to her peers at school and gains popularity due to the app. People actually know her. She's very proud of her work and is hoping to win a contest she's entered her app into. However, there is a small glitch in the app that may cause privacy issues, and she has to fix it before the contest show date.

I enjoyed this book and was able to truly empathize with Allie and her dilemma. I love the relationship between her and her coding nemesis. This is a fun read, and I hope it inspires girls wanting to learn code to go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.