Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Book Review: The Adventurer's Guild


The Adventurer's Guild by Zack Loran Clark and Nick Eliopulos
4/5 Stars
***I received an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review***

Two young boys think they are set when it comes to the guilds that will pick them. Their confidence is rightly placed, but The Adventurer's Guild has a right to nullify all decisions and draft for their own purposes. Zed and Brock must become heroes for their city, fighting monsters and uncovering conspiracies.

This book is the first in a series and leaves off on a bit of a cliffhanger. I enjoyed the magic and the twists. I recommend this title to anyone that enjoyed The Adventurer's Guide to Successful Escapes by Wade Albert White.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.