Friday, November 10, 2017

Book Review: See You in the Cosmos


See You in the Cosmos by Jack Cheng

5/5 Stars

This was the best book I've read all year! Alex is a smart kid who is left to his own devices when it comes to taking care of himself. He takes care of his mom, and his dad has long passed, or has he? 

While away from home on a mission to launch his golden iPod up into space, Alex gets a phone call from Ancestry.com and learns some new information about his "maybe dad." His dad's information is attached to an address in Las Vegas an there he learns some life-changing information.

Alex is a beautiful and optimistic child who is excited about astronomy and truth. He looks up to Carl Sagan and has named his dog after him. In fact, Carl Sagan (the dog) causes a bit of trouble throughout the story. 

This book deserves all of the attention it is getting on Goodreads. Read it. Vote for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.