Monday, April 30, 2018

Book Review: Polly Diamond and the Magic Book


Polly Diamond and the Magic Book by Alice Kuipers
4/5 Stars
Publish Date: May 1st, 2018

***I received an ARC from Chronicle Books***

Everything Polly writes in her magic book comes true. She wishes for all kinds of wacky things but doesn’t always quite get what she asked for. She has to be detailed enough when writing. This book is about changing family dynamics and appreciating things as they are.

Note that this is a straightforward book meant for 1st to 2nd-grade children, so the book doesn't have a whole lot of depth. It really is "this happened, then that happened, then this unhappened, and that unhappened." 

To read more of my reviews, follow or friend me on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.