Friday, March 23, 2018

Book Review: Herding Cats by Sarah C. Andersen

Herding Cats by Sarah C. Andersen
Release date: March 27, 2018
4/5

***I received an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review***

While I enjoy reviewing books by new authors with not much of a following, I have to say how much I really love Sarah's Scribbles! Her popularity is much deserved, and much I personally relate to everyday angst (perhaps why I'm also an alt-rock girl).


Anyhow, if you follow Sarah online many of her cartoons will be familiar when you read her books. You are getting some of what she has posted online in book format. Of course, she does add extra to her books. You get a little more inside her head, and in Herding Cats she gives advice on being an artist on the internet, which can really be applied in many walks of life.

I liked this book a lot, but considering that I follow Sarah online, there was less new material for me. But I do highly recommend her. Check her out at Go Comics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.