Monday, February 12, 2018

Book Review: The 11:11 Wish


The 11:11 Wish by Kim Tomsic
4/5 Stars
Publish Date: February 13, 2018

***I received this book from Edelweiss for an honest review***

Cute, sweet, and witty! With an enchanting spell and a whimsical clock, Megan Meyers is bound to reinvent herself at her new school. However, things aren't always as they seem with this magical clock. Wishes have a way of being misinterpreted and going awry.

Though Megan has many an embarrassing moment because of her wishes, she realizes it doesn't matter so much, because she made some real friends at the beginning of the year after all. This is an excellent read for children who've moved or felt like they would never fit in. The characters are relatable and amusing, and though familiar, the plot is done charmingly as the voice oozes through every page.

Great for the Disney Channel addicted child.

For more of my reviews, check out my Goodreads page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.