Saturday, October 28, 2017

Picture Book Reviews 10-28-2017

Stolen WordsStolen Words by Melanie Florence
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good book to bring awareness to true unsavory history. I liked the telling of the story, though I was kind of lost in the transition from past to present at times.

View all my reviews

Is There a Dog in This Book?Is There a Dog in This Book? by Viviane Schwarz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The cats are apprehensive about a new dog. They try to get close to the new dog. Then the cats realize the dog is also apprehensive about them.They want to be friends. This would be cute for my “hide and seek” story time!

View all my reviews

The Very Very Very Long DogThe Very Very Very Long Dog by Julia Patton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***I received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review***

So stinking cute and funny! Bartelby is a long dog who isn't always quite sure where his bottom is. This becomes problematic, but in the end his owners find a solution.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I get most of my pictures from creative commons. I do not own the copyright to the book images on this site. I copy book images from Goodreads. Because I review these books (which images I use), I deem these photos fair use under the copyright policy as these books are under criticism. For further questions regarding the use of images e-mail me at acpaige14 at gmail dot com. Thank you.